Sunday, May 19, 2013

I've decided that I will post regularly. In this hectic world where so much is taken from us, our time, resources, energy. It's important to have something we do that we love. For some it is biking, sports,cooking, ect. But for me something I can do consistent is blogging. Blogging about style and fashion. What I like about it so much is that its ENDLESS. There's always inspiration. I also love that there are no rules in fashion. It used to be that there was for some. But in real art there are no rules to follow. I adore putting outfits together in my head. Because when given the same shirt, bottoms, and shoes to a person. The end result would be different for each individual. All would style it differently. The hair and make up could be different. The choice of jewelry could change the whole style. So many different ways of wearing the same top. That's what I love. No rules. Just whatever makes you feel good in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment